about s2ibis2

From: <harish.patel@tempe.vlsi.com>
Date: Wed Aug 28 1996 - 15:48:07 PDT

I am trying ti generate IBIS model for bi-directional buffer with output
enable.

I have defined output-enable pin in my.s2i

[Pin]
1 vdd VCC POWER
2 0 GND GND
3 in Inp Input1
5 oen En1 Enable1

[Model] Enable1
[Model type] Input
[Polarity] Inverting
[Model File] model.typ model.min model.max

When s2ibis2 generated diff spi files for diff runs, it does not set
DC conditions for oen pin. So job fails due to this and it says in out file:

**error**: no dc path to ground from node 0:oen

When I manually edit a spice file and setup oen, job concludes.

Has anyone come across this problem?

| Harish Patel | VLSI Technology, Inc. === |
| Design Engineer | Computing Products Group /0 0\ |
| | 8375 S River Parkway, MS 265 [ | ] |
| harish.patel@tempe.vlsi.com | Tempe, AZ 85284 \ ~ / |
| 602-752-6202/Fax:602-752-6002 | --- |