Re: Help: Programable outputs

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Wed Dec 04 1996 - 16:29:10 PST

Scott,

I have a device with a programmble slew rate spec. Slew rate is controlled
by an external pin tied to a variable resistor. There are may ways to do this
until we see Arpad's BIRD30.2(Programmable Buffer)in IBIS3.0. So,we have to figure
work arounds til then.

I added ALL the possible buffer combinations in ONE IBIS model file. THen thru
the pin list, I comment out the model names I do not need to run. This manual
commenting and uncommenting of model names need to be explained up on top
under [Notes] for a customer to understand what to do.

Best Regards,
Syed.
National Semiconductor Corp.