Forwarded: Re: Pin Name

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Thu Dec 05 1996 - 13:05:00 PST

(forwarded with change since I mistyped the reflector address)

Arthur, Syed:

I just checked this and it looks like you have dicovered an ibis_chk and
ibischk2 bug that has been in existance from day one.

It seems that if a pin "number" takes on the name of any of the reserved
words (gnd, power, nc na) it reports an error. This is not correct.

Thank you Arthur for finding this.

Syed's comments is correct for a workaround. However, I do not believe
it was the intention that these could not be used for pin numbers or
signal_name entries. (They work for signal_name).

Bob Ross
Inteconnectix