s2ibis translator

From: Hoang Nguyen <hoang@msai.mea.com>
Date: Wed Jun 12 1996 - 11:30:10 PDT

Hello IBIS gurus:

I have a couple questions concerning s2ibis program usage. If you have
similar experience, please inform me.

   1. I can't find a way to make use of multiple voltage sources
        in the netlist. So I modified each spice input files after they are
        created by s2ibis, then re-run s2ibis. Please advise.

   2. Also, I cannot combine input ckt and output/I/O ckt in one s2ibis spice
        file, so not all buffer models in a component can be generated in one pass
        thru s2ibis program, but rather in several passes for each buffer type.
        Then I manually combine them into ibis model, and run the parser thru.
        Do you have any comment on this? Could we make the suggestion to enhance
        s2ibis program?

Thank you for any inputs on these. And thanks Syed for your answers on my other
questions.

Regards,

Hoang Nguyen
hoang@msai.mea.com