Re: Sould IBIS reflect SPEC or actual silicon?

From: <mellitz@eagle.ColumbiaSC.NCR.COM>
Date: Wed Oct 23 1996 - 12:43:04 PDT

I would think it also depends on whether you call the device that has been
subjected to electromigration defective. If not defective, then I vote for
using the lower current model for the weak case. In short, the I feel the models
should reflect what will be put into products regardless of how you derive
them.

... Rich Mellitz, NCR