Re: Monotonicity

From: FITZPATRICK John <John.Fitzpatrick@ln.cit.alcatel.fr>
Date: Thu Sep 05 1996 - 04:47:22 PDT

To clarify a point:

The I/V curves I've seen for the chipset are for the *combined*
effect of clamp and active curves. Some are mildly non-monotonic,
others are extremely non-monotonic.

Does this mean that they cannot be modelled with IBIS?

Regards, John

--
John Fitzpatrick   <John.Fitzpatrick@ln.cit.alcatel.fr>
Alcatel CIT, 4 rue de Broglie, 22304 Lannion, France