Re: s2ibis and spice netlist file

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Fri Sep 06 1996 - 14:24:17 PDT

IBISfans,

I think I have solved my problem. I noticed that the s2ibis generated
.spi files did not attach the .INCLUDE process_file_names I had
specified in my header files. As such, the process parameters were not
seen by hspice.

The solution would be to go into each and every .spi file and manually
add the .INCLUDE statement with the process_file_name, run hspice,
extract out the V/I data and manually create the .ibs file from all these.

Anyone seen this same problem with s2ibis ?

Regards,
Syed.
National Semiconductor Corp.