Min/Max values for BIMOS technology

From: R Sanjeev <presi@cadence.com>
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 20:34:47 PDT

Hi,

Although IBIS describes the min/typ/max conditions for CMOS and BJT
what should I use in a design that uses BIMOS? Should I just simulate
and take the extremes values for the output currents? The curve in most
cases has BJT dominating but there is a region of voltage where both
BJT and MOS are active and they seem to cancell the temp effects so in
this region I get the min/typ/max values very close to each other and
often crossing each other.

What I should do about this? What is the correct method to measure
min/max values in case of BIMOS devices.

Thanx a lot,
regards,
presi