Re: Min/Max values for BIMOS technology

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 10:09:00 PDT

Presi:

You are correct that IBIS does not address BIMOS technology.
The approach I recommend is to go with the dominant
characteristics of the particular device. As you describe,
if the dominant characteristics are determined by the
BJT output stage, than use BJT conditions.

Another approach might be to try both the CMOS and BJT
conditions and then assume the technology (and conditons)
that gives the largest worst case [Ramp] dV/dt_r and dV/dt_f
min and max values because analysis corners are very sensitve
to time transition variables.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Interconnectix