Re: Example ECL driver/receiver model

From: Zeelan Technology <zeelan@zeelan.com>
Date: Sat Apr 12 1997 - 18:10:25 PDT

Hello Mayura Ladwa. Zeelan Technology has many
digital signal integrity models for ECL parts
based on measuring the actual ECL parts
from Motorola, National and Philips
that match a variety of simulator engine topologies
for both IBM PC and UNIX computer platforms.
Zeelan Technology's web site is located at:

    http://www.zeelan.com

Sincerely,

George Opsahl
Zeelan Technology
A Mentor Graphics Corporation company
Email: george@zeelan.com

 | Zeelan Technology Web Page: http://www.zeelan.com |
 | 8005 SW Boeckman Road Email: george@zeelan.com |
 | Wilsonville, Oregon 97070 FAX: 503-685-1001 |
 | Telephone: 503-685-1000 |