spice behavioral for ibis v2.1

From: Jeremy Plunkett <jplunket@qntm.com>
Date: Mon Dec 22 1997 - 10:53:48 PST

     I am looking for a spice (hspice in particular) behavioral model
     utilizing the complete information contained in a version 2.1 ibis
     model, specifically the rising and falling V/T data. All I need is a
     template to use in converting my own ibis model to an hspice
     behavioral model, so if you would like to cut out the data from your
     model that would be fine.
     Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you!

     If this is not the appropriate forum for this question, please accept
     my apologies and direct me to the correct mailing list.

     sincerely,

     Jeremy Plunkett
     Interface Engineer
     Quantum Corporation