Re: Silicon based IBIS models

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Fri Feb 07 1997 - 09:09:53 PST

Hans,

You may use the 'ibis-users@vhdl.org' E-mail reflector for IBIS spec/use
related questions. You are correct, we do not yet have a way of posting questions
from the web site.

What I have done for our model generation is to delete data in the linear
regions if the data points exceed the 100 points limitation. I am not aware
of tools available that can readily do this but if there is, I am sure someone
from the IBIS community will respond to this.

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor.