Re: 3-state pullup table generation by s2ibis2 0.91BETA

From: Raj Raghuram <raghu@contec.com>
Date: Tue Feb 11 1997 - 11:57:14 PST

This is in reply to Hoang's comments on s2ibis v1.0. In my earlier job (at
National) we used s2ibis to generate version 1 IBIS models for a number of
tristate devices. I do not remember the version number of s2ibis. I suspect it
is an earlier version as we did this in Jan. 1995. We did find a problem with
s2ibis and corrected it.

The problem was exactly what you have mentioned. There is an error in
subtracting the curves with the output enabled and the output floated.

Raj Raghuram
Applied Simulation Technology,
2188 Bering Drive,
San Jose, CA-95131.