[model selector] keyword

From: Roland Chang <roland_chang@pmc-sierra.bc.ca>
Date: Mon Jul 07 1997 - 15:25:57 PDT

Hello all,

I was wondering, in the use of the model selector keyword, can one list
POWER, GND, and NC?
The reason I ask, is that in the case of pins that are usable in various
modes, it often involves grounding, or leaving certain other pins
open(NC).

thanx,

roland
Roland Chang ext. 2647

PMC-Sierra
Applications Department
105-8555 Baxter Place
Burnaby, BC
V5A 4V7
Tel: (604) 415-6000

email: chang@pmc-sierra.bc.ca

eg:

[Pin] signal_name model_name R_pin L_pin C_pin
.
.
.
9 CLKI crystalbuf
10 CLKO crystalbuf
.
.
.
19 IN(+) PECLbuf
20 IN(-) PECLbuf
.
.
.
[Model Selector] crystalbuf
NC |default, CLKI, CLKO attached to a crystal
pc5x03 |if CLKO left open (NC), feed external clock signal into CLKI

[Model Selector] PECLbuf
PECL_diff |default, IN(+), IN(-) function as PECL differential
inputs
PECL_single | IN(+) as single sided PECL, decouple IN(-) to ground.
TTL_single | IN(+) as single sided TTL, IN(-) to ground.
GND