Re: parasitic extractors

From: Eric Bogatin <bogatin@ansoft.com>
Date: Tue Jul 22 1997 - 12:29:00 PDT

Lynne and others interested in parasitic extraction tools,

Ansoft has a complete suite of parasitic extraction tools that includes 2D
(great for board stackups), 3D for packages, connectors and passives and 3D
full wave for either very high bandwidth models or EMI simulations. Our 3D
tools create a package model that includes all the mutual inductance and
coupling capacitance between leads. I would be happy to send more info to
anyone who is interested. Please contact me off line.

--eric bogatin

At 01:52 PM 7/16/97 -0700, Lynne Green wrote:
>I have had requests for parasitic extractors (L as well as R&C)
>for both multi-layer boards and ICs.
>
>Anyone have a company/university that they could suggest?
>
>Thanks,
>Lynne Green

Eric Bogatin
Product Manager, Signal Integrity Products
Ansoft Corporation
4675 Stevens Creek Blvd Suite 208
Santa Clara CA 95051-6374

voice: 408-261-9095 x13
fax: 408-261-1245
email: bogatin@ansoft.com

pager: 888-775-1138

"In God we trust, all others, show your data"