Re: IBIS simulators

From: Tom Warneke <twarneke@cisco.com>
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 04:36:52 PDT

Hi Jay,

Anyone looking for easy to use, accurate and cost effective signal
integrity analysis should look at the Hyperlynx products. Their LinSim
product provides prelayout analysis for evaluating stack-up, termination
strategies, and determining design rules.

They support IBIS as well as their own unique modeling description.

Take a look at their www site:

http://www.hyperlynx.com

for details.

Good luck...