Re: examples needed for IBIS V3.1

From: Stephen Peters <sjpeters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 08:59:52 PDT

Hello All:

    I've been reading the mail talking about adding examples to the
spec and/or the cookbook. It's a very good idea, especially in
regards to the cookbook. Do you, the dedicated users of IBIS, have
some specific examples in mind? Also, are there some specific areas of the
spec that needs explanation or was particularly difficult to understand?
I am in the process of updateing the cookbook for presentation at the
IBIS face to face at DAC next week and your suggestions for
cookbook improvement would be helpfull.

               Thanks,
               Stephen Peters
               Intel Corp.