Re: examples needed for IBIS V3.1

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 10:39:04 PDT

Hi,

One helpful thing would be to put a model example that has
data of almost all the model types and with all the optional
parameters that IBIS supports. This may not be a 'true'
device but would serve as a 'example' only. Model types
meaning, open_drain, ECL, PECL, CMOS etc etc and there is
a LOT of optional parameters ....

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.