Wanted: Example ECL or PECL IBIS model

From: Roland Chang <roland_chang@pmc-sierra.bc.ca>
Date: Mon Jun 16 1997 - 14:12:27 PDT

Hello again,

I am not that familiar with ECL or PECL (Pseudo-ECL), and I have
received some help already on this matter, I am now seeking an example
IBIS file with ECL or PECL differential pins modelled? Does anyone know
where to find one?

Again, I would especially like to hear from anyone who has had
experience with converting spice netlists of ECL or PECL pins to ibis
using the s2ibis2 utility, and what kind of special pitfalls, etc. that
I should be aware of.

thanks to all those who have helped me out with IBIS so far! I am glad
to say that I am almost finished my first complete IBIS file - I don't
know where I'd be without this maillist, I really appreciate everyone's
openness and willingness to help.

THANX

Roland

Roland Chang ext. 2647