Re: Question on Ramp

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Tue Jun 17 1997 - 08:36:47 PDT

Milan,

s2ibis2 will add 50Ohms pullup and pulldown to calculate
dV/dt_f and dV/dt_r values. You can try changing these values
to see if your device will switch or not.

...in your .s2i file:

[Rising waveform] 500 0 NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
[Falling waveform] 500 3.3 NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Try changing the sim time to a larger number too in your .s2i file

[sim time] 10ns

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.