PECL and TTL programmable buffer?

From: Roland Chang <roland_chang@pmc-sierra.bc.ca>
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 10:34:33 PDT

Hello,

thumbing through the BIRDs, I found BIRD30.2, which talks about
programmable buffers.

I have a pair of differential pins, which can accept PECL differential
inputs, or if the (-) pin is grounded, the (+) pin can be used as TTL
Logic level input.

How would I model this in IBIS? would I use programmable buffers? if so,
can you give an example of how I might model this pair of pins using
programmable buffers?

Also, a general question, how many of the BIRDs are actually
incorporated into the ibischk syntax checker?

thanx,

Roland

Roland Chang ext. 2647

PMC-Sierra