Re: about offseting the pu and pc

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 13:24:11 PST

Aurtur,

If each voltage table gets offset by it's respective Vcc, how
do you still end up with one voltage col that is applicable
to all three current columns ?

For example, If I sweep from Vcc to 2Vcc, I get the following

For TYP, sweep range is : 3.3V to 6.6V
    MIN, sweep range is : 3.0V to 6.0V
    MAX, sweep range is : 3.6V to 7.2V

After Vcc offset for each table,

    TYP range is : 0.0 to -3.3V (offset by 3.3V)
    MIN range is : 0.0 to -3.0V (offset by 3.0V)
    MAX range is : 0.0 to -3.6V (offest by 3.6V)

How do you end up with one voltage col that is applicable to
all there current columns ?? The datapoints are different for
each voltage table.

Regards,
Syed.