Re: Question - BIRD 36.2 - Electrical Board Description

From: Dileep Divekar <dileep@contec.contec.COM>
Date: Thu Mar 20 1997 - 21:27:22 PST

I am trying to get an understanding of how many users and
designers consider doing only delay analysis adequate
enough for their designs. If they have to use some other
interface for crosstalk analysis, then they might as well
use that interface for delay analysis also, instead of
switching back and forth between two different interfaces.
Therefore, they will use BIRD 36.2, if they think
that only delay analysis is sufficeint and there is no
need to perform crosstalk analysis.
Dileep Divekar