Re: Questions re: [Rising Waveform], [Falling Waveform]

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 11:59:00 PDT

Jerry:

I am providing you some thoughts related to how Interconnectix
processes the waveform data to add to the responses already
provided.

I suggest that you actually provide prototypes of your IBIS
models to various IBIS CAE vendors found on the IBIS roster
document to help validate the performance of your models.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Interconnectix