Re: need some info on how IBIS models are use

From: Dan Aleksandrowicz <dan@kaw.com>
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 05:11:24 PST

Hi Farbrice.

As an IBIS user I usually use the IBIS model I/O buffer to drive
and recive signals on multi driver reciver nets.
And these signals are usually interconnected via T-linse.
As for the signal frequency I use - it is usually, 70% of the cases,
around the 95% of the highest rated clock frequency data specifications.

I hope this helps you.

Dan Aleksandrowicz
Engineering Solutions
KAW/USA