Re: re IBIS rev 2.1 additons to rev1.2

From: Stephen Peters <sjpeters@ichips-jf.jf.intel.com>
Date: Tue Nov 25 1997 - 13:39:03 PST

Hello Eitan:

    I've been following the conversttion and I just want to add
a word of warning. While you can convert a Ver 2.1 model into
a Ver. 1.1 model by eliminating (among other things) the waveform
tables, you may be deleting information critical to the models proper
operation. Before doing the conversion I would
check with the model creator and see if eliminating the waveform
tables will give bad simulation results. At the least, run a
before and after simulation and compare the results.

              Regards,
              Stephen Peters
              Intel Corp.