RE: low budget IBIS tools

From: Lin, Ted <tlin@amp.com>
Date: Thu Oct 23 1997 - 14:56:57 PDT

Hi Rick,

AMP Inc. offers a signal integrity tool called the AMPredictor Signal
Integrity Analyzer. ($8,500 for a single license, $5,000 a piece if
you purchase 3 licenses.) It is a Spice-based pre-layout tool that
includes a complete Spice engine, a 2-D field solver that generates
coupled-lossy transmission line models, connector noise analyzer, and
an IBIS-to-AMPSPICE converter. The software can convert an IBIS data
file to a SPICE-format analog behavior model. It then can be used
with the AMPSPICE engine to perform Spice-based critical net analysis.

There is more information on the website.
www.ampincorporated.com/ampredictor