Re: low budget IBIS tools

From: Dan Aleksandrowicz <dan@kaw.com>
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 05:30:02 PDT

Hi there.

Kellee is right, we all, once in a while, want to show and tell
about our specific products or services. However, we have a
fragile common goal and a lot of sensitivity is required.

There are no specific "rules" or guidelines about what is
right or wrong for this mail group, which I think is vital
to the free discussion.

However, I feel that in general problems and solutions that
are not EDA tool specific, were and are the essence of this mail group.

And from my experience, any EDA tool specific problems and
solution are most efficiently handle out side this group.

Thanks

Dan Aleksandrowicz
KAW/USA