Re: About WARNING of ibischk2

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 14:38:27 PDT

Chris/Matthew:

Thanks for your comments. I would like to know the exact % delta between
the V/I and V/T and not just 'not within 2%'. This will really tell me
if I should be alarmed..Also, it would be nice to know
if a certain greater than 'x'% deviation can cause problems with simulators.

If a 5% difference causes uVolt variation on simulation, then this
WARNING is never a serious thing and it can always be ignored.

Regards,
Syed.
National Semiconductor Corp.