Re: About WARNING of ibischk2

From: Syed Huq <huq@rockie.nsc.com>
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 15:29:09 PDT

Paul,

A model can pass the parser and still get WARNINGS. That does
not mean that the model is **Bad**. We have devices whose V/I
characterisitcs are non-monotonic. So, the parser will ALWAYS
give you WARNINGS. I do agree that understanding the WARNINGS
is a good thing to do.

..and if the model never passes the parser...throw it away.

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.