RE: Is there a template for the Intusoft IBIS to spice tr

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 08:31:00 PST

PSPICE used to have a behavioral buffer which was based on the HSPICE
behavioral
buffer I developed years ago. I am not a user of PSPICE, so I am not sure
what
is included in the distribution libraries now, and I am not sure what
changed
since Microsim was bought up by Orcad.

If you find one of these behavioral buffer, you may be able to use it as a
template for the Intusoft translator, but I am not sure how that works,
since I
haven't used that yet either. Sorry for the vague answers, but that's all I
can
help you, which may be good enough to get you started looking in the right
direction.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation
===

Dear Courtenay Johnson,

>Is there a template that works with the Intusoft IBIS to spice
>translator that will output Microsim PSPICE format, rather than for
>Intusoft's own flavor of spice. I am new to using spice, and am not yet
>capable of writing my own template.
>--
>Courtenay Johnson
>Senior Hardware Designer
>Broadband Copper Access - xDSL
>Newbridge Network Corp, 600 March Rd, Kanata, Ont, Canada K2K 2E6
>Phone: (613)599-3600 ext 6906
>Fax: (613) 599-3634
>E-mail: courtena@newbridge.com

I am forwarding your question to the IBIS Users Group e-mail reflector and
have added you to that reflector so that you will receive any discussions
raised by your question.

Regards,
Matthew Flora
IBIS Open Forum Secretary
(425) 869-2320 PH
(425) 881-1008 FAX
mbflora@hyperlynx.com
HyperLynx, 17641 NE 67th Court, Redmond, WA 98052 USA