RE: IPA software status - update

From: Ted Creedon <ted_creedon@mentorg.com>
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 09:40:30 PST

Why IBIS doesn't jump on this opportunity is beyond me. Interconnect is more of a problem than IC models.

I've offered to deliver IPA CD's but Tek has not responded. Perhaps IBIS will.

Just send a completed license agreement and a check for $250 for shipping and handling.

Same as getting Xspice from Georgia Tech.

Ted Creedon, P.E.
Mentor Graphics ICX Models Group

PS I have an 11800 and SD-24.