Level=45 in s2ibis by the Hspice simulator..

From: §d©vÀM <wtl@cri.tatung.com.tw>
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 17:23:29 PST

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
I have checked the license of our Hspice with Version 96.3. It is no
problem.

Then I check the user manual of Hspice and find that this Hspice version
does not support the
Level = 45 processing parameters which my Hspice circuit uses. It
support Level = 41, 47, but not 45. I think it is the reason that I can
not run s2ibis2 smoothly.

SO, I have another QUESTION:

Which version of Hspice will support LEVEL = 45 processing datas? OR, Is
it a special circuit that needs special license?

T.L. Wu