Forwarded: Re: Models & EDA Vendors

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 10:13:07 PST

Charles:

You ask a very good question regarding how users validate
IBIS models. The IBIS User's group plus many companies
are dealing with this issue.

However, we regard this reflector off limits for public discussion
or feedback on specific company activities or semiconductor
products because of EIA policy and because many of the companies and
their competitors are funding the IBIS activity. The signal
integrity reflector is open to such discussion, or specific
feedback could be sent to Charles directy.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics

-------- End of Forwarded Message