Re: Your Message Sent on Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:58:32 PST

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 11:00:30 PST

Hi,

What you see as kinks/spikes are usually in the ranges where s2ibis2 has
done some extrapolation.

If they are in the region beyond which the simulator has no interest in, they
may be ignored.

If you see kinks/spikes in the region of operation for your device then
the derived data should be checkout out for errors.

Regards,
Syed.
Cisco Systems,Inc