VOH as a function of Iout

From: Gary Templeton <TempletonG@esi.com>
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 07:49:40 PST

Hi all,

I have been completing an electrical stress analysis of a design currently
being assembled here at ESI. The noise margin calculation takes into account
the loading of the output,since this load is much less than the maximum.
This will result in a VOH that is greater than the worse case, specified
value. The component being analyzed is an Altera Flex 10K (5V) device. The
IBIS models available through Altera do not map VOH as a function of IOH.
Multiple calls to Altera has not given me the data I would like. Do the
tables provided by standard IBIS listings indicate VOH as a function of IOH?

Thanks....

Gary Templeton
ESI