RE : IBIS differential model questions

From: Weber Chuang <WeberChuang@via.com.tw>
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 18:50:47 PST

Hi Syed and all,

  Though I don't quite get the meaning but I still want to express my
question and concern here, it sounds to me that the tools will use the
single ended characteristic to generate another leg, but we have some
drivers which I believe to be the differential drivers, for example, the USB
driver which has p0+ and p0-. And due to some pad pitch and layout
optimization problems, we are not able to make the driving and edge
rate...etc of the two legs exactly the same, so it is not accurate to derive
one leg from the other, then how should we do? Thanks for any input and
hope that I am not off the topic..

  Best Regards

ChingFu Chuang