help with ibis

From: Ahsanullah, Zahid <zahid.ahsanullah@intel.com>
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 14:54:17 PDT

I am having some difficulty getting ibis to compile. Can anyone explain
the following:

1. how do you specify [pin], the following does not work due to parser
error:
        [pin]
        1 out1 obuf 200.0m 5.0nH 2.0pF

2. how would you specify a tristate output buffer that has an enable
    and an input data pin.

3. this does not work:
        [comment char] *_char

4. [notes] blah blah blah
        core dumps

5. [spice command] hspice filename.hs
        does parse error

6. [model file] /usr/aaa/bbb/model.hs
        does not read model file

7. [package] blah
        gives parse error

There are more but this will atleast get me going. I am a new user
and it seems I may have an alpha realease at hand. I am running
dec unix and I got program s2ibis2 from the official ibis website at
http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/

thanks
Zahid