Re: Clarification on message from s2ibis2

From: Mike LaBonte <mikelabonte@cadence.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 22:47:25 PDT

s2ibis is looking for the word 'analysis' in the output file, and is not finding
it. The s2ibis program provides directives to make hspice produce the correct
type of output. Make sure your your input deck does not have directives that
might be altering how output is produced. The correct output from hspice usually
has a header, a copy of the input deck, and then something like:

 ****** transient analysis tnom= 25.000 temp= 50.000 ******

       time voltage
                   out
   0. 1.200e+00