Re: Clarification on message from s2ibis2

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 16:51:23 PDT

Joe,

I ran into this error message long time ago. Basically when you get
a 'Data begin marker' error, it means the script was unable to find
some of the files you have mentioned in the header file(.s2i).

Check the syntax of this s2i file wherever you mentioned any filenames.

For a quick test, run the example files and see if you get this
same error.

Regards,
Syed
Cisco Systems, Inc