From Spice to IBIS model

From: Fanny scales <fscales@micro.ti.com>
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 06:06:49 PDT

Good morning,

I would like to generate IBIs model from Spice simualtion ( print file)

Currently,I'm generating spice simulation with input buffer or output
buffer
to extract the current . But I need to understand which current I
have to take in account
I would like to extract the current values:
for input buffer:GND_clamp and Power Clamp
for ouput buffer: GND_clamp, Power_clamp ,Pullup ,Pulldown

Could you tell me where I have to observe the current for each Spice
simulation ?
thank you for your help.
Could you send me an example of spice deck files to have a global
idea ?

regards
Fanny