Re: From Spice to IBIS model

From: Stephen Peters <sjpeters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 08:19:34 PDT

Hello Fanny:

   I have a couple of suggestions. One would be to get a copy of the
IBIS cookbook. The cookbook gives a general outline of how to extract
the data for building an IBIS model using SPICE simulations. Once you
understand the process you could also download s2ibis. This is an
program that automates the extraction process. Both the cookbook and
s2ibis are available at the IBIS web site

   www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm

  Regards,
  Stephen Peters
  Intel Corp.