RE: IBIS problem.

From: Weber Chuang <WeberChuang@via.com.tw>
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 19:24:57 PDT

Hi ,

  I guess you are setting wrong polarity in generating IBIS. And there is
ibischk3 ready on the net.

  Best Regards
    Weber Chuang( ²ø´º²e)
 Signal Integrity Engineer,
 VIA Technologies, Inc. Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
 TEL : 886-2-22185452 ext : 6522
 mailto:weber@via.com.tw
 http://www.via.com.tw
 Very Innovative Architecture