IBIS Question

From: Thang Tu <ThangT@calmicro.com>
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 10:43:11 PST

My company has SPICE Models for passive components such as resistor networks and/or resistor/capacitor networks. Since I am somewhat ignorant to IBIS, I was wondering if there is any value or if it is even possible to convert these SPICE models into IBIS. From what I understand and have read, IBIS is a behavioral modeling specification for transmission line simulation of digital systems and applicable to only digital components?

Please comment.

Thank you.