Re: IBIS Question

From: Stephen Peters <sjpeters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 13:16:52 PST

Hello Thang:

   The IBIS 2.1 specification allows you to describe terminator
components such as resistor and RC networks. In addition, the latest
version of the IBIS specification (IBIS 3.x) allows you to create an
IBIS file for a two pin passive component.

   For more information, I'd suggest going to the IBIS webpage at
http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm. You can download a copy of
the specification, as well as an IBIS modeling cookbook. For best results
look thru the IBIS 2.1 spec first -- it may have what you are looking
for.

         Regards,
         Stephen Peters
         Intel Corp.