JOB

From: Meagin Monahan <meaginm@nsasearch.com>
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 15:28:23 PDT

JOB DESCRIPTIONS
I/O Application Manager
Sr. I/O Circuit Application Design Engineer
7+ years exp. In ASIC Design and applications exp. Strong system knowledge.
Hands on exp., on VERI, and SPICE. Familiar with ASIC I/O specifications and
interface requirements. Circuit Design, IBIS, and Management exp.
We are looking for a couple of good engineers in the Bay Area, San Diego,
Huntington Beach and the East Coast. We have about three start-up companies
as well as large established companies. They are also looking for U.S
Citizens. And are willing to relocate from anywhere.
Thanks Everyone!
Be sure to pass my name along if anyone comes to mind.
Send resumes to:
Meagin Monahan
(760) 431-1750 x 157
meaginm@nsasearch.com