Multiple voltage levels and s2ibis2

From: Robert Goodrich (ra3862) <ra3862@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Wed Jun 02 1999 - 11:03:39 PDT

All:

To my knowledge s2ibis2 cannot be used directly to model a
buffer that is powered internally at one potential, but will

drive externally at another. For instance, I am required to

model I/O that internally is 1.8V, but drives a 3.3V
output. I was wondering, first of all, if there were any
plans in the works for an "updated" s2ibis program (ver
3.2?). Next, I was wondering if anyone had developed any
scripts or programs on their own that would help model a
buffer of this type. If so, would you be open to sharing
them?

--Rob

--
Rob Goodrich
Circuit Design - Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT)