RE: IBIS Training Suggestions??

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 14:42:00 PST

I will be teaching on the subject of IBIS modeling and model making in a
three-day short course mid April. My part will be only half day long
(4-hours),
the rest will be Signal Integrity, and related items by other presenters.
Here
is the URL for more information:

http://intermix.engr.arizona.edu/~epd/#CSSI

Arpad
===

To All:
I was hoping someone could suggest an IBIS training course that is
tailored towards someone in the IC industry that will be heading up the
IBIS model creation effort in their group. I have used s2ibis2 to
create a model from simulation data and read the spec./cookbook, but
feel somewhat inadequate when pressed to explain the finer details of an
IBIS model. Also, I would like some exposure to the bigger picture -
how IBIS models are used.

I have searched out several courses on the web, but would appreciate
suggestions.
--Rob

--
Rob Goodrich
Circuit Design - Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT)