Job Announcements

From: Stephen Peters <sjpeters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 09:05:37 PST

Hello All:

   For everyone's information, the official IBIS open forum policy
regarding job postings is as follows (quote is from an earlier e-mail
from the IBIS Open Forum Chair):

"We have established a policy that the IBIS reflectors are not to
be used for recruitment activities because of our membership
with EIA (which disallows this) and because the IBIS activity
and participation is company sponsored."

   Remember that the SI list is available for job postings. Thanks
for your cooperation.

          Regards,
          Stephen Peters
          Intel Corp.