SE and diff drivers on same pin

From: Barnes, Larry <Larry.Barnes@lsil.com>
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 14:37:31 PDT

I'm trying to construct a model of a SCSI-2 part. SCSI-2 data pins are
either differential or single-ended depending on what bus is detected by the
part.

I was planning on using the model selector to assign either the SE or diff
driver to the correct pin. BUT I am in a quandary where to place the Diff
Pin definitions.

Also the I-V curves of the differential pins are not exact mirrors of each
other, so I have set of data available for each side of the diff driver.

I guess I could defined two complete components in the file, one
single-ended usage and one for differential. But I still have a question as
to how to implement the Diff Pin definitions

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Larry Barnes
larry.barnes@lsil.com